Great Sewing Adventures™ Across New England
September 1 – October 31, 2023
The All New England Shop Hop brings together sewing and quilting enthusiasts from across Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont as well as other neighboring areas. The event will run September 1 through October 31 in 2023. The All New England Shop Hop Magazine is your guide to all things about the event, participating stores and sponsors. The Magazine also includes valuable patterns, projects and articles along with the official passport and map. Each participating store offers the exclusive Shop Hop fabric and fun give-aways. Participants have their passport stamped at each store they visit to qualify for additional prizes. Click here for An Insider’s Tips for Shop Hopping and check out these Frequently Asked Questions.
Get the Magazine
Visit any of our participating stores to get your All New England Shop Hop Magazine. It features everything you need for your Great Sewing Adventures™. Many stores will also sell the magazine online.
- Magazines will be available mid to end of July at participating stores.
- Besides an Official Passport and Map of Stores, the magazine contains patterns, articles and other resources for sewing and quilting.
- The magazine notes special Shop Hop store hours and Regional and State maps that make it easy to plan your route.
- Each person in your party will need a passport in order to register for prizes.
- You’ll want to reference your magazine all year. Use it to find a quilt shop whenever you are meandering through New England. Be inspired by the patterns, projects and articles.
- Check out the 2023 exclusive All New England Shop Hop Fabrics designed by Benartex. Each year we have a custom-designed fabric that is sold only at Shop Hop stores during the event. When it’s gone, it’s gone!
- Enjoy the unique personality of each Shop Hop store. Discover the secrets and special items individual stores have that keep you inspired and excited about sewing.
Collect Free Quilt Blocks
- Each store has created a unique 4-inch quilt block capturing the fun and creativeness of sewing and quilting. The quilt blocks are only available to those embarking on their Great Sewing Adventures™ Across New England!
- Collect the fabric blocks and combine them with the exclusive All New England Shop Hop Fabrics to make a one-of-a-kind project.
- Regional Quilt Blocks – Collect the stamps from all stores in a Region and we’ll send you a free 6-inch, on-point quilt block to commemorate your accomplishment. (You must turn in your passport to receive Regional quilt blocks. You’ll receive one block for each region completed.)
- All-Event Quilt Blocks – Purchase a commemorative 8-inch New England block at participating stores or from our online store. Or, collect stamps from all stores in the All New England Shop Hop and turn in your Passport to receive a FREE “I Finished New England” event block.
- Visit our Prizes Page for more about the hundreds of prizes available through the 2023 All New England Shop Hop.
- Be sure to have your Passport stamped at each store you visit.
- All winners are selected by random drawing from qualifying passports received (postmarked by November 6, 2023.)
- Each Region features a grand prize thanks to our generous industry and store sponsors.
Share Your Creations
Did you make your collectible squares into something awesome? How did you use the exclusive All New England Shop Hop Fabrics? What other fabrics, tools, supplies, patterns or advice did you pick up, and what did they inspire you to create?